Drug Safety Research Unit
1. Medical & Pharma 2. IT & Technology 3. Science & Research 4. Health care 5. Risk management studies 6. Pharmacovigilance 7. Education and training
The Drug Safety Research Unit (DSRU) is an independent unit internationally respected for its work in Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoepidemiology, Risk Management, Risk Minimisation and Training Services for over 30 years.
ESMO – European Society for Medical Oncology
1. Oncology 2. Education & Training 3. CME 4. Cancer 5. Medical Oncology
The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) is the leading European professional medical oncology organisation comprising a network of more than 25,000 oncology professionals in over 150 countries.
Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Learning Network
1. mental healthcare 2. behavioral health 3. conferences 4. psychiatry 5. addiction
Psych Congress encompasses a network of educational events and a robust, year-round digital platform, providing clinicians with the most up-to-date news, information, research, and treatment strategies in psychiatry, mental health, and addiction.
America’s Physician Groups
1. managed care 2. healthcare policy 3. risk-based care 4. population health 5. MACRA 6. MIPS 7. APMs 8. Medicare Advantage 9. healthcare conferences 10. practice transformation 11. primary care
APG is the leading association in the country representing physician organizations practicing risk-based, coordinated care.
British Pharmacological Society
1. Annual general meeting 2. Pharmacology meeting 3. Technical conferences
British Pharmacological Society are a charity with a mission to promote and advance the whole spectrum of pharmacology. They lead the way in the research and application of pharmacology around the world.
American Educational Research Association
1. Equitable Education Systems Meeting 2. Education & Training 3. Education & Training
The American Educational Research Association (AERA), a national research society, strives to advance knowledge about education, to encourage scholarly inquiry related to education, and to promote the use of research to improve education and serve the public good.