Spark Conferences Inc
1. Building & Construction 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Education & Training 4. Miscellaneous 5. Wellness, Health & Fitness 6. Security & Defense
We are an event production company specializing in the health care sector. We produce our own events and help our clients with theirs.Are you thinking about planning an event in the health care sector?Hire us to do the work.
Canadian Alliance To End Homelessness (CAEH)
1. Building & Construction 2. Science & Research 3. Business Services
CAEH is a registered charity leading a national movement of individuals, organizations and communities working together to end homelessness in Canada. We are catalysts and conveners bringing people together around a shared vision while supporting them to apply proven approaches to transform homelessness systems, programs and policies toward the goal of ending homelessness in our country.
1. Building & Construction 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Industrial Engineering 4. Telecommunication 5. Science & Research 6. Business Services 7. Education & Training 8. Miscellaneous
Situated on unceded Algonquin territory beside the historic Rideau Canal, an official UNESCO World Heritage Site, Carleton University was founded by the community in 1942 to meet the needs of veterans returning from the Second World War.
International Pediatric Nephrology Association
1. Building & Construction 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Business Services
IPNA aims to promote the optimal care of children with kidney diseases. It promotes teaching courses re lated with the sector throughout the world. IPNA represents more than 89 countries from around the globe and helps them to advance in the sector rapidly. Pediatric Kidney Fellow Conference and other seminars and conferences are hosted by IPNA.
Design Management Institute
1. Building & Construction 2. Science & Research 3. Business Services 4. Education & Training 5. IT & Technology 6. Electric & Electronics 7. Industrial Engineering 8. Home & Office
The Design Management Institute (DMI) is the premier global (non-profit) organization that connects, promotes, and elevates the role of Design, Design Management and Design Innovation in business, culture and society.
R2M Solution S.r.l.
1. Building & Construction 2. Power & Energy
Research to Market is Europe's hardest working innovation accelerator. Half of our activities are in Research and Innovation – the realization of new knowledge, products and services. The other half or our activities focus on the commercialization, early adoption and scaling of new products and services.
University of Alberta
1. Building & Construction 2. Electric & Electronics 3. Agriculture & Forestry 4. Medical & Pharma 5. Industrial Engineering 6. Science & Research 7. Business Services 8. Education & Training
Our Campuses The University of Alberta is a busy place — 41,000 students at five separate campus locations. Learn about each of the unique campuses that make up the fifth largest university in Canada.
Canadian Institute of Planners
1. Building & Construction 2. Education & Training
The Canadian Institute of Planners was established in the year 1919. Its main mission is to be a national federation that helps and fosters the growth of professional planning. It serves as the national voice of the planning community of Canada and represents the professionals. The acronym of this organization is CIP.
University of Helsinki
1. Building & Construction 2. Electric & Electronics 3. Agriculture & Forestry 4. Medical & Pharma 5. Telecommunication 6. Travel & Tourism 7. Science & Research 8. Business Services
The University of Helsinki was founded in 1640 in the city of Turku. It is one of the multidisciplinary research universities in the world. There are 35000 students studying in the university and some 30000 students participating in the adult education. Today the university has four campuses in Helsinki and in 17 other locations.
Japan Concrete Institute
1. Building & Construction
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, which has been going on for two years, remains as unpredictable as ever with the emergence of new mutant strains. That said, it is truly gratifying to see that the fifth wave of infections, which had been on the rise since around August last year, has gradually slowed down as the vaccination rate increased. There are also good news regarding the development of oral antiviral drugs, which we hope will become available as soon as possible.