Informa Markets – New York, USA
1. Apparel & Clothing 2. Auto & Automotive 3. Building & Construction 4. Agriculture & Forestry 5. Medical & Pharma 6. Packing & Packaging 7. Industrial Engineering 8. Electric & Electronics,
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Through more than 450 international B2B brands, we provide opportunities to engage, experience and do business via live and virtual experiences, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
1. Apparel & Clothing 2. Business Services 3. Education & Training
IIAS supports, initiates and engages in different types of interdisciplinary programmes and international networks. All of the IIAS initiatives are in their nature collaborative, drawing from the Institute's exceptional range of academic and professional networks.
1. Apparel & Clothing, Medical & Pharma, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication, Business Services, Education & Training, Banking & Finance, Security & Defense
KuppingerCole is a European analyst company that focuses on the identities and access management. This organization aims to facilitate the new and latest innovations that are associated with the industry. It is also well known for organizing several conferences and seminars like the European Identity & Cloud Conference. With its effective services this organization has established itself as the leading organization of Europe in the sector.
Dresden University of Technology
1. Apparel & Clothing, Auto & Automotive, Building & Construction, Electric & Electronics, Medical & Pharma, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication, Travel & Tourism
Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) is one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Germany. As a full-curriculum university with 17 faculties in five schools it offers a broad variety of 124 disciplines and covers a wide research spectrum. In January 2019, three new Clusters of Excellence have started their work: PoL – Physics of Life, ct.qmat – Complexity and Topology in Quantum Materials, and CeTI – Centre for Tactile Internet.
Southeastern Theatre Conference, Inc
1. Apparel & Clothing, Arts & Crafts, Business Services, Education & Training, Entertainment & Media
The acronym of the organization is SETC and it connects the opportunities in theatre. It reaches to ten sates of the southeastern region of the United States and offers extensive resources for the development of the sector. Southeastern Theatre Conference is conducted by this organization with the help of which it offers a platform to the professionals to connect and interact with each other.
1. Apparel & Clothing, Auto & Automotive, Electric & Electronics, Agriculture & Forestry, Medical & Pharma, Packing & Packaging, Industrial Engineering, Science & Research
Established in 2008, SZ&W Group is a leading business knowledge provider and event organizer in Asia. The company dedicates to spreading industry knowledge and business information worldwide, and building platforms for the exchanges and cooperation between business decision makers. It stretches its businesses beyond China and Asia across the emerging economies in Middle East, Europe, Africa, South America, as well as some other regions.
Noppen Co. Ltd
1. Apparel & Clothing, Auto & Automotive, Building & Construction, Medical & Pharma, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication, Travel & Tourism, Business Services
Noppen Group is a leading international company facilitating business across Asia Europe Africa and Latin America. Driven by the desire for excellence and supported by an unparalleled understanding of the Asian European African and Latin American markets. Our top-level business connections paired with our close relations to the many levels of government have given Noppen an edge on the marketplace.
society of leather technologists and chemists
1. Apparel & Clothing 2. Science & Research
The Society was formed to encourage interest in all branches of the leather industry. It covers both the theoretical and practical interests of not only those involved in making leather but also the hide and skin trades, machinery, chemical and dye and finish manufacturers as well as allied industries such as effluent treatment. The origins of the Society go back to 1897 when the first ever international conference of leather chemists was held in London.
1. Apparel & Clothing, Auto & Automotive, Building & Construction, Electric & Electronics, Agriculture & Forestry, Medical & Pharma, Packing & Packaging, Industrial Engineering
Informa Connect Australia is the nation's leading event organiser. Our events comprise of large scale exhibitions, industry conferences and highly specialised corporate training. We are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. From dedicated debates on the agenda, to radical changes in the way we build our exhibition – here is a breakdown of how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.