International Institute of Chemical Biological & Environmental Engineering
1. Agriculture & Forestry 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Industrial Engineering 4. Science & Research 5. Business Services 6. Education & Training 7. Environment & Waste 8. Food & Beverages
IICBEE. Our goal is to to bring together Researchers, Scientists, Engineers, Scholars and Students in the areas of Engineering & Bio-sciences, and provides a forum for dissemination of results, new ideas, Research & development and practical experiments, which concentrate on both theory and practices, for the benefit of human Being and Society.
International Society for Horticultural Science
1. Agriculture & Forestry 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Industrial Engineering 4. Science & Research 5. Business Services 6. Education & Training 7. Miscellaneous 8. Environment & Waste
The International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) dates from 1864 and was formally constituted in 1959. The ISHS has more than 6000 members representing 140 countries. Its aim is to promote and encourage research in all branches of horticulture. It also aims to facilitate cooperation of scientific activities.
George Mason University
1. Agriculture & Forestry 2. Arts & Crafts 3. Medical & Pharma 4. Science & Research 5. Business Services 6. Education & Training 7. Miscellaneous 8. Environment & Waste
The Center of Excellence in Command Control Communications Computing and Intelligence at George Mason University was established under the direction of Dr.Harry Van Trees in July 1989 in order to provide an intellectual base for the command control communications and intelligence area
International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
1. Agriculture & Forestry 2. Environment & Waste
This institution is a part of CIGR or the Commission Internationale du Genie Rural. It was founded in 1930 and aims to promote the role of science and technology in the field of agricultural engineering. Based in Japan, the institution intends to offer access to the research works and technologies.
Association of Applied Biologists
1. Agriculture & Forestry 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Industrial Engineering 4. Science & Research 5. Business Services 6. Education & Training 7. Miscellaneous 8. Logistics & Transportation
The Association of Applied Biologists is an organization that realizes the global challenges that comes in the way of nature and most of which are biological. The mission of this organization is to identify these biological challenges and fight back it. Annals of Applied Biology is one of its major publications and Rethinking Agricultural Systems in the UK is its major conference.
All Occasions Group
1. Agriculture & Forestry 2. Medical & Pharma 3. Science & Research 4. Business Services 5. Education & Training 6. Miscellaneous 7. Wellness, Health & Fitness
The yearning to conference has never been so strongly anticipated and welcome. Connect SA(FE) successfully and completely to COVID safety standards. A real buzz and energy filled the exhibition hall as company professionals in the event industry met with local delegates and business requiring services.
Grain Industry Association of Western Australia
1. Agriculture & Forestry
The recent rainfall across large parts of the Western Australian grainbelt has instigated a flurry of activity. In some areas, particularly in the eastern regions, quite a few hectares of canola have already been sown. The annual hustle and bustle of deep ripping, ploughing, spreading lime and spraying.
Guangzhou Boyi Global Exhibition Co., Ltd.
1. Agriculture & Forestry
Guangzhou Boyi Global Exhibition Co., Ltd is engaged in professional exhibition and media consultation. The company is mainly formed by passionate and trustworthy specialists with rich experience in organizing both domestic and internationa