Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON) is an event for practitioners and leaders seeking to drive the next frontier of digital marketing transformation within their organizations.
MAICON is built to help marketers:
1. Understand AI: Discover terminology, use cases, case studies, trends, and technologies.
2. Strategize AI: Access processes, best practices, tools, templates, and resources.
3. Experience AI: Engage in workshops, labs, interactive exhibits, and a science fair.
4. Activate AI: Explore the opportunities and challenges of piloting and scaling AI.
5. Improve AI: Monitor, measure, and adapt based on performance.
The 2021 conference will be a two-day virtual event, featuring marketing AI keynotes, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. Join us to learn about AI-powered technologies that can drive marketing performance and transform your career, and to meet other like-minded marketers. Our premier event in 2019 drew 300+ marketers to Cleveland, Ohio from 12 countries and 28 states.