The Hemming Group employs 105 staff located in Central London, Sevenoaks, Bristol and in Dorset.
Our publishing business dates back to the late 19th century and currently includes 30 business-to-business magazines, web sites and trade directories serving a diverse range of industries including international firefighting and prevention, bridge construction and maintenance, UK local government, building services and retail.
We have more than 50 years’ experience of organising trade fairs, conferences and events and manage the sales, marketing and logistics of more than 25 trade shows and conferences. Our current programme of events range from the London Wine Fair at Olympia (gross space 17,000 sqm), Traffex (gross space 25,000 sqm) held at the NEC with international exhibitors and visitors from more than 30 countries, to more specialist exhibitions and conferences for civil engineering, home improvements, local government, plumbing, policing and public services.
We have considerable experience of working with trade associations in the organisation of their exhibitions and conferences. In recent years we have been awarded contracts to manage:
– National Children & Adult Services Exhibition on behalf of the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services and Local Government Association
– APCC – NPCC – Police & Justice Conference and Exhibition on behalf of the Association of Police & Crime Commissioners and National Police Chiefs’ Council
– Local Government Exhibition on behalf of the Local Government Association
– Parkex International on behalf of the British Parking Association
– Intelligent Transport Systems Congress & Exhibition on behalf of ERTICO – ITS Europe
These events can require our full involvement in the development of the marketing strategy; exhibition space selling; obtaining sponsorship; exhibition logistics; design of promotional print; co-operation on conference planning and conference logistics; visitor and delegate promotion campaign; registration services; website design and development; arrangements of social programmes for delegates.