Active Communications International (ACI) has been running successful conferences for the last 12 years in the USA. Headquartered in Chicago with offices all around the States, we run forums in varied fields and are market leaders in Healthcare business conferences.
We have opened our European head office – ACI Europe – at the end of 2005 and have expanded rapidly. We have launched a series of high profile events covering Maritime, Energy & HR industries.
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates within the conference industry.
• Hear from an outstanding line-up of key decision-makers from the industry as well as representatives from leading industry bodies and associations
• Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level decision-makers from the conference industry.
• Learn more about your peers’ developments, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues
• Discuss the latest challenges and developments of the conference industry
• Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers – in an open, informal and intimate setting.
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focussed. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.