Research into the gut microbiome has positioned the industry at the core of personalized nutrition and diet. With the global market of probiotics projected to be worth $64Bn by 2024 and a boom in consumer consciousness around wellness following the pandemic, a new wave of product development is occurring.
Microbiome Connect: Nutrition is the second global event dedicated to transforming microbiome R&D into consumer products that promote wellbeing. Tune in to meet the nutrition ecosystem across; big nutrition, consumer Health, CPG companies, independent nutrition brands, ingredients producers and formulators. Key challenges and solutions being discussed include;
– Customer retention – Retain customers through gut microbiome personalized diagnosticsand regimes.
– Claims development – Develop a better understanding of the regulatory status of products and the claims that can be made and establish methodology for developing trials to establish new claims for their products
– Partnerships – Network across the ecosystem leading to new product development partnerships, investment and supply-chain.
– Product development – Protecting IP and enaching product development and pipeline.
– Trend identification – Develop better consumer insights to determine the scientific language consumers and understand and what they will buy through spotting future trends. Utilize these learnings in the branding of marketing of your products.
Join Microbiome Connect: Nutrition to meet with science and business leaders from the microbiome field to transform microbiome research and innovation into successful and effective consumer products.