- Event Date13 Sep, 2021 - 17 Sep, 2021
- Event Time9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Event PriceRefer to description
The German Conference on Synthetic Biology GCSB 2021 will feature current research from all fields of synthetic biology:
1. Agricultural and environmental applications
2. Automation, bioinformatics, data science, and systems biology
3. Biomedical applications
4. Smart Materials and Synthetic Protocells
5. Industrial applications
6. Methods and technologies (Protein engineering, Optogenetics, Xenobiology, Genetic circuits & Molecular biosensors, Genome editing & synthesis)
The lecture programme is currently being organized by the steering committee of the Working Group on Synthetic Biology of the German Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (GBM) and the Society for Chemical Engineering an Biotechnology (DECHEMA). A program dedicated especially to young scientist will be sponsored by the
Generous support by the Joachim-Herz-Stiftung enabling free registration of students who submitted an abstract is gratefully acknowledged.
Information about sponsoring or exhibition opportunities will be available soon on this page.