- Event Date5 Dec, 2021 - 8 Dec, 2021
- Event Time9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Event PriceRefer to description
Updated and modernized for our new post-COVID-19 reality. You’ll experience a new format, new topics, and new ways to interact and collaborate with peers, all while staying safe with COVID-19 protocols in place.
So join us at the 2021 Directors Conference, it is the annual must-attend director event of the credit union industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues for an in-depth look at relevant governance and strategy issues affecting your board, credit union, and the movement as a whole.
You’ll gain a deeper and broader understanding of industry trends, and walk away with enhanced skills and new approaches to governance—all critical competencies for today’s strong board leaders. We’re busy working on topics for the 2021 event, but here’s what we covered in 2019:
1. How to Be a Visionary Leader (And Predict the Future)
2. Making Digital Personal: The Way Forward in the Era of FinTechs, BigTechs & MegaBanks
3. Payments Trends and Industry Update
4. How to Recruit, Engage, and Retain Millennial Board Members
5. And more!
Consider bringing your entire board! You’ll benefit from learning as a group, participating in discussions together, and you’ll all head home on the same page. We can also help you arrange a board meeting while you’re at Directors Conference; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like the details. Register before October 21, 2021 to get the lowest rate!