This year’s event will focus on regional market dynamics, industry growth & developments, sustainability and decarbonisation pathways, optimizing value, managing & improving iron ore quality as well as developments in innovation & automation.
As we look ahead to 2023 the 24th Global Iron ore & Steel Forecast event will provide the perfect opportunity for the region’s iron ore & steel executives to come together to assess, debate, and anticipate how 2023 is going to unfold after the current uncertainty.
Join hundreds of iron ore executives, project directors, analysts, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more for 2 days of presentations, discussions, networking and private meetings.
Just some of the key issues to be addressed at the 2022 event include:
1. Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
2. Regional market dynamics and the impact on steel raw materials, supply chains & operations
3. Project updates & expansions
4. Revolutionary decarbonizing technologies – Opportunities to reduce reliance on costly fossil fuels and their carbon foot print
5. Renewables increasing important role in attracting project investment and maintaining a “social license” to operate
6. Optimising value – Technology developments
7. Innovation & Automation -The future of growth, IOT, remote operation centers, new productivity developments
This year’s 24th Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference will be run concurrently with the 22nd Mineral Sands Conference as a key industry gathering and a networking opportunity not to be missed.